Some of my Favorite Tunes - enjoy or pause!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Guess what we're looking forward to?

Baby #3 is due January 20, 2010!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?

Hess said...

Congradulation!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

lisa said...

congrads hope for a girl this time they are so much fun!!!

Beth said...

YIPPEE!! I want a girl! Then, our girls would be a year apart, and they will love to play with each other, and while they are playing, Heidi will get to know your boys...get where I'm going?

Julie said...

Thanks for all the congrats! We are excited, but I have been very sick and miserable. . .not so fun - it's been hard to be excited through all the vomitting, nausea and general blah feeling etc. I've been sick right from the get go with this one - was only sick for the last few weeks of the first trimester with the boys and it magically went away at 12 weeks - this time I've been sick for so long and at 12 1/2 weeks now and not better yet - really hoping I feel better soon!!!!! So we too are thinking it's a girl, but ya never know. . .next ultrasound is scheduled for August 20th and hopefully we'll find out the gender at that time! Beth - I get where you're going, but you're going to have to move back to Washington for that to happen. . .I doubt we will be moving to Ohio!

Anonymous said...

I have a cousin who's do around the same time you are and it's her third child too.

Kristy said...

What a cute fetus :) Of course you know we are excited. I am way sorry you are feeling so crappy. I wish I was there to babysit, but I'm sure the boys in your life are good at that... and your mom.

We'll keep a watchful eye on your blog to make sure we get updates.

colleen said...

Congrats, Julie!!! I hope you start feeling better soon...