Some of my Favorite Tunes - enjoy or pause!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mr. Independent


Mason is in the "I do it" stage! While it is so cute that he wants to be so independent, it is soooooooo frustrating that we can't seem to get anything done in a timely manner. Lots of extra time has to be given to either fight with him or to just let him attempt to do it himself. I'm having one of those moments right now!!! I really need to get to the store and he has to put on his overalls himself. Instead of fighting I've decided to give him the time to "I do it" as I do some deep breathing to prevent me from getting too frustrated. I've decided to sit here a blog about it instead!!

Look, I just got some cute pics of him after he finally got the overalls on backward and is trying to do the straps. He quickly noticed I had the camera and then a new "I do it" began - he loves taking pictures. Ok, I think the mommy "blogging time out" worked and I'm going to attempt to get the overalls on the right way and head out. I'm already anticipating the next "I do it" in the car, trying to get his carseat buckles on. Oh the joys of motherhood!

0 comments: