Some of my Favorite Tunes - enjoy or pause!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 5, 2009

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Both parents working full time is rough - I don't know how people do this all the time! Every evening there's something going on, or I just come home and crash. . .etc etc. . .so I've had very little time on the computer and I think most days I don't even turn it on anymore - woah! Well - here is an update from the last month??? Wow - I think it has been that long!

Here's Delvin's interpretation of "Honey can you give Mason a quick bath?"

Aidan had his Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta. . .Delvin made frames for the raingutters so they'd be more durable from year to year . . . it was a lot of fun. . .Aidan had a hard time at first, but got the hang of it quickly and won several of his races! We spent the weekend at my moms a couple weeks ago and Delvin taught Aidan how to mow the lawn!!!!!!! Aidan thought it was awesome! He did a great job!

0 comments: