In the game of "Life" you get "Life Tiles" for going through different life experiences such as "discover a new planet", "find a new energy source", "build a better mousetrap", "become president" or my personal favorite "invent new ice cream flavor". Well, I can't say I've done any of those things, but I did something yesterday that I feel is deserving of a "Life Tile". Unfortunately I can't share with you the details at this point but it got me thinking that we need to recognize and give kudos to ourselves more often!
I've decided to start giving "Life Tile" awards out! If you or someone you know deserves a life tile for going through one of lifes challenging experiences or who has done something really good to make the world a better place etc. . .email me or make a comment below and I'll send them a "Life Tile" to recognize and give kudos for a job well done!
Friday, October 3, 2008
I deserve a life tile!
Posted by Julie at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment